Posts Tagged ‘plumbing’
With the recent thaw and rains in Central Indiana your sump pump is probably working overtime. Is it keeping up with the amount or water that is coming? Every time a storm knocks the power out to you home are you hoping it will come on as quick as possible so your basement doesn’t flood? Have B&W Plumbing and Heating install piece of mind with a Combonation Sump Pump system.
The new PHCC Pro Series, “Pair of Pumps” combination systems, couples an energy efficient primary sump pump and battery backup sump pump into one compact system. The primary pump operates off AC power. If the power is interrupted, or more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically.
The combination systems also contain unique monitoring features that warns the homeowner if the power goes out, battery fluid is low, backup pump was activated, or if the battery is discharged, defective, or battery terminals need cleaning. In addition the PS-C33 pump controller can send an alarm signal to a home security system or auto dialer.
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor
- Continuous duty rated
- Dual float switches on primary and backup pumps
- Automatically switches to battery power when AC fails
- Backup pump will assist primary pump if excessive amounts of water are entering the sump
- Detects irregularities, sounds an alarm, and pinpoints problems and solutions on control panel
- Maintains and recharges battery automatically
- Alarm can be silenced during a power outage
- Output terminals for connection to a security system or auto-dialer (PS-C33 only)
- Can accommodate two (2) B2200 batteries for 16 hours of continuous pumping (PS-C33 only)
- 3-year warranty
- Water cooled (no oil to leak)
Call 317-243-3581 and have your Combination Sump Pump System installed today.
Remember to remove your garden hose or hose reel from your outside spigot before it freezes outside. Leaving the hose attached during freezing and thawing conditions will damage the faucet.
Beth and Dave stopped by WIBC to record new radio ads.
The lightning storm we had Monday night FRIED our phone system and now we are finally up and running! We apologize for any inconvenience or if we missed your call!
You can alway schedule service online at: http://www.bplusw.com/NeedService.html
…….With a Planned Service Agreement from B&W Plumbing and Heating. Whether it’s Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning or Drains, Planned Service Agreements (PSA) will receive 10% on any service call.
Including the 10% discount, PSA customers will receive these additional benefits:
* No overtime charge.
* Priority scheduling.
* 24 Hour Service.
When you purchase a PSA, we will provide you with two precision tune-ups (one air conditioner tune up and one furnace tune up) to help provide a quality, efficient and safe indoor environment.
* Clean or replace filters
* Check and clean inside cooling coil if accessible (during A/C check)
* Check primary and secondary drains
* Add algae tablets to condensate pans
* Vacuum blower housing/compartment
* Clean and check condenser coil (during A/C check)
* Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
* Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
* Check operation pressures for proper refrigerant charge (during A/C check)
* Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
* Monitor air conditioning cycle (during A/C check)
* Adjust gas pressure (during furnace check)
* Check and adjust pilot operation if applicable (during furnace check)
* Monitor flue draft for safe operation (during furnace check)
* Check and test safety controls
* Monitor furnace cycle (during furnace check)
* Check for cracked heat exchanger (during furnace check)
Click the link to schedule online and save $10.00 on your PSA: http://www.bplusw.com/NeedService.html
It is hard to beleive, but this will be our 50th year serving Central Indiana’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. We are also proud to say that after 50 years we are still Family / Locally Owned. We would like to thank our customers for making this possible and we look forward to serving you and your families for at least the next 50 years.